Change text size: A
Labor Market Information
Monterey County WDB’s Industry Labor Market Reports & Surveys
Hospitality Industry Labor Market Study 2005 (5.7 MB)
This study contains the results of an extensive survey of the hospitality industry in Monterey County. Segments surveyed included Hotels and Other Lodging facilities, Eating and Drinking Places, Golf and Country Clubs, and Wine Tasting businesses.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA EDD - LABOR MARKET INFORMATION
Help Wanted OnLine™ (HWOL) - Local Area Data
The Labor Market Information Division (LMID) of the Employment Development Department (EDD) now produces a publication containing local Help Wanted OnLine (HWOL) data for California’s 28 Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs).
Help Wanted OnLineTM (HWOL) Local Area Data compares the number of unemployed persons and the number of available job ads in the area; and highlights the top ten employers with the most job ads in the local area, the top ten occupations with the most job ads in the local area, and the cities within the MSA with the most job ads.
You will find
Help Wanted OnLineTM (HWOL) Local Area Data on the LMInfo Internet site, on The Economy web page, in the Analysis and Trends section. Or you may use the following link to go directly to the data:
Monterey County Labor Market - Local Area Profile
- Get unemployment rates, industry employment, wages economic indicators, and population data for Monterey County and the State of CA.
Labor Market Information Overview
- Careers - For job seekers looking for work or seeking a career change.
- Economy - Current unemployment rates, industry employment, economic indicators and more.
- Data Library - Links to data, methodology and frequently asked questions, customized services and more.
- Customer Center - Links and answers to common questions for business and employers, job seekers and workers, economic developers, educators and trainers, workforce partners, researchers and EDD Staff.
California Occupational Guides
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) has translated information published for 100 occupations in their
Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH), 2010-2011 Edition (www.bls.gov/oco) into Spanish. The
Spanish edition is only available online, and has the same Web site format as the English version. The 100 occupations featured in the Spanish Edition were matched to the type of employment, median wage, and education and training levels representative of native Spanish speakers and bilingual customers.
Monterey County Local Workforce Investment Area – One Stop Locations (2.3 MB)
California Local Workforce Investment Areas – Boundary Map (441 KB)